Saturday, April 22, 2017

Back to Work

I have been away from the blog and creating paper art for a while, partly because I decided to completely redo my studio so that I can teach in the space and partly because I haven't had any creative ideas recently. I spent lots of time going through all my 16 years of collected bits, keeping some and donating the rest. Then I had to select a new storage unit and teaching table for the space. Here are some pictures of the before and after. I am sure in another 16 years I will need to do this again, but for now I have space to create and teach!

Enjoy,

Gina

A reflection of the old crowded office.


The new arrangement with one work desk and a teaching table.

The new table and storage unit.

This storage unit replaces all the boxes I used to store under my work tables as well as much of the paper from the closet. It feels great to tidy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment