Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Post #4: Woven Paper Structures

I have created a video to show you how to make beautiful woven paper creations. I am also sharing photographs of several projects I have made using this versatile technique. I hope you give it a try too.
Thanks for stopping by.

~Gina


 These first two images are woven paper that I then joined at the end to form a circular form. 


This is a recent project that uses Graphic 45 papers and vintage gloves to make a book.



Watch the video below to learn how to make woven paper.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,
    I just rediscovered your blog today. I'm going to try this paper weaving technique. Thanks for posting.
    Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al, thanks for stopping by. I hope you get a good result with this technique.

      Delete